Many people have wondered how to make a ice cream without the milk and extra sugar. Well, one of the easiest ways to do it besides making sorbet is through one very common breakfast item, the banana. This banana ice cream recipe is sure to be a hit on any hot day and be a great dairy substitute for anyone who is lactose intolerant.
- 5 bananas
- as much chocolate chips, cookies, or candy you want to put in
- Peel and then cut bananas into 1 inch sized pieces and put into the blender.
- Blend bananas until it is a liquid consistency.
- Put liquidized bananas into a bowl that can be put into a freezer.
- Fold the chocolate chips, cookies, etc. into the the liquid bananas and then put it in the freezer.
- Let ice cream freeze until solid.
- When ready to serve, pull ice cream out of freezer to slightly soften before serving.